The statistics are shocking: 41.9% of adults in the United States are overweight. Even though healthcare access is improving across the nation, many people are frustrated by their weight loss struggles.
If you are one of the millions of people unsuccessfully trying to get rid of excess fat, then it might be time to try a different approach.
Too often, people get stuck in a cycle of dieting and gaining weight back. It feels like you are stuck in a never-ending cycle.
When you have tried many of the most popular solutions for weight loss and still can’t keep it off, then consider visiting a weight loss clinic. Our team offers innovative solutions to help you achieve the immediate results that you desire, and keep the weight off in the future.
Weight Loss Centers: How They Work
A weight loss center is a specialty clinic where you can visit with expert healthcare providers who know the best solutions to reduce excess fat and improve overall health. Our team at Padgett Medical Center understands that every patient is unique, which is why we offer a personalized plan for every person.
Using an evidence-based approach, we support your weight loss journey through doctor-supervised health programs. This approach is more than a basic diet and exercise formula. We also supercharge the results by including medications and/or supplements.
Many people find that weight loss clinic services are the key to losing those stubborn pounds. The secret is in the multi-faceted strategies based on thorough research. By supporting blood sugar levels, managing food intake, and increasing the calories you are burning, it optimizes your results.
Tips for Choosing a Weight Loss Clinic
If you are seeking support with your weight loss journey, then it’s essential to make sure that you are working with a reputable weight loss clinic. Do a little bit of research in advance to learn more about the team and their approach to medically-assisted weight loss.
- Professionally Trained Staff: Ideally, you should be consulting with a trained medical expert, such as a doctor or nurse. Ask about the team’s credentials, experience, and other qualifications.
- Personalized Treatment Plan: A quality weight loss center will take the time to learn about your medical history and unique needs before determining the ideal plan. Safety is always the highest priority, which is why it’s essential that a doctor oversees the treatment process.
- Full Lifestyle Analysis: Medically-assisted weight loss is more than popping a few pills or getting an injection once a week. The key to success is to look at overall lifestyle factors that affect metabolic function, including diet, exercise, stress management, and more.
- Ongoing Support: Just because you start to see results early in the process, doesn’t mean that you can take a DIY approach for the rest of your weight loss journey. It’s important to have continued support from a medical team. Sometimes, medication adjustments and optimizations are needed to improve your overall results going forward.
- Quick-Fix vs. Long-Term Success: Everyone wants quick results. But if it seems too good to be true, then it probably is! Make sure you choose a weight loss center that is transparent about possible results and only uses methods based on medical evidence and research.
- Focus On Education: Weight loss experts understand that the best results are possible when patients are educated about the weight loss process. Our time offers education about lifestyle changes that are specifically tailored for each patient. For example, we will talk to you about why diet and exercise are important elements that complement the results while using weight loss medications.
When you choose a reputable weight loss clinic, it improves your likelihood of success now and in the future. Ultimately, you can experience the results that you desire and maintain the highest levels of safety every step of the way.
What To Expect When You Visit a Weight Loss Center
The first step is to schedule a consultation with our weight loss clinic. We will sit down together in an initial consultation to talk about your medical history, overall health, and dietary journey in the past. Our team wants to know everything about your eating habits, exercise, and anything else that could be impacting your weight.
Not only are we watching for potential risk factors or other elements that could affect your health and safety, but this information is also valuable for determining the ideal treatment plan that delivers the results you deserve.
Some people are dealing with chronic health conditions, or they have limitations with the types of weight loss medications they can take. Since every patient is different, we recognize that a one-size-fits-all approach doesn’t work. So, our weight loss experts take the time to personalize your plan.
Should You Seek Help with Medically-Assisted Weight Loss?
A weight loss program is an excellent fit for anyone who falls in the “obese” category (with a BMI above 30). If you are considering a weight loss program, then the best thing you can do is talk to a qualified medical professional to learn about the potential benefits and results.
Ongoing medical supervision is important, especially for patients with co-existing health conditions such as diabetes, heart disease, or auto-immune diseases. Certain adjustments might be needed in the weight loss program to minimize potential side effects and reduce possible complications.
Possible Results from a Weight Loss Clinic
Not only do you notice a change in your pant size from a medically-assisted weight loss program. But these health improvements can have a domino effect on every other area of your life. When you visit a weight loss center, the change in physical appearance can also change your self-esteem and confidence.
Many people find that weight loss is a great investment because of these improvements. The more comfortable you feel in your skin, the more confidence you will show at work and with other people.
Plus, it’s also important to consider the health implications of obesity. Carrying too much body weight can increase the risk of certain diseases and worsen other health concerns.
- Heart Disease
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Other Musculoskeletal Disorders
- Some Cancers, including colon, breast, and endometrial
Losing weight can have a positive impact on overall health, including a reduction in the risk of many diseases that lead to disability and/or premature death.
Schedule a Consultation with the Weight Loss Experts
Are you tired of trying different diets without success? Then it’s time to schedule a consultation with our team of weight loss experts.
Call Padgett Medical Center to learn how you will benefit from medically-assisted weight loss. We offer many customized plans and can support patients with unique needs, such as ADHD, hormone replacement, aesthetics, and more.
Choose from 2 convenient locations, or reach out to our team at Padgett Medical Center to schedule a telemedicine appointment if you live in another part of Florida. Reach our Tampa location at (813) 888-7710 or our Ocala location at (352) 369-0104.